Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

if he stays great
if he goes, we'll get someone else in and do things a bit differently.
I think he is off at end of season, unless things get a lot better soon I cant see he'd have the fire in his belly.

if he stays great
if he goes, we'll get someone else in and do things a bit differently.
I think he is off at end of season, unless things get a lot better soon I cant see he'd have the fire in his belly.

Would like him to win a Chumps League with us before he goes but I doubt he will lose much sleep if we don't.

Great manager and like all has his faults but I suspect this year is his last.

I do find it odd that nobody has gone in for Poch. Especially the rags.

Has crossed my mind that he has some kind of gentlemens agreement to come here once Pep leaves.
He won't go to united as it's a backward step from Spurs!! He wants to kick on and manage a team that matches his ambition and he's showed at Southampton and Spurs he's a very good manager. He's not going to want to coach Daniel James haha! :)

I agree with you though - I think there's some kind of agreement with us. I can't help but feel if Pep was happy here, the contract would be signed. This is his last year and I suspect it's his last.

I'd be happy with Poch though, probably not many better out there.

Don’t think there’s any agreement with Poch there’s simply not been a top job available other than Barca which was a stopgap appointment

If and when guardiola leaves,most likely year after next or this year,who could be our
Next manager - pochettino or julian nagelsman or arteta

Been saying since last season that I think we need a change. No idea who but we need some fresh ideas and motivation. It will be a sad day and the end of an era but I'd be lying if I said I expected Pep to stay this long anyway. Hopefully we can win a few more trophies to cap off his reign.

I want Pep to sign/extend (appreciate things are difficult at the minute, especially with his mother passing), but if he doesn't, I'd love to see Gasperini from Atalanta come in. He's taken them from 13th to Champions League spots 3 out of 4 years, been the highest scoring team in Serie A twice, play some very attractive football and have done so whilst having a very small net spend. They were unlucky to go out to PSG, and were 2 games from winning the title.

Would love to see what he could do with the proper backing.

Pochettino is clearly happy to wait and there have beens lots of rumours about our interest and with the club so well run it would not surprise me if we have spoken to him or even have some type of agreement with him.

Your soon forgotten in football and it seems strange he is not linked to jobs that become available throughout Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.