Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Pep said very clearly he needs to deserve to stay. That means if we won't win he doesn't stay. Quite simple and fair. Where is the problem

As much as I love him, I think its time to part ways. Its blatant that its not working and not all is rosy. And no, it’s not down to players being injured or covid season. This tactic has lost its potency, we have to grind out a draw against the likes of West Ham now when these lot were getting slapped by the same formula few years ago. It’s time to freshen things up, we need new a midfielder, a striker, a leftback and maybe a new winger and need to make sure all of those are young, quick and direct footballers. Pace and power clearly rules the scene now and this side is devoid of it. I wouldn’t mind if we have to offload the likes of Mahrez, Gundogan and Bernardo in the process.

Title thread needs to change to “Will we extend Pep’s contract”
Nah show the man a bit of respect. He will go when the time is right. The club as a whole have purchased the wrong players. He can’t get them to replace the legends. Keep pep and buy 3 world class players to replace Fern, Sergio and Dave.

I get the distinct feeling that Messi is key to his decision, if he signs for us in January or even a pre-contract agreement then Pep stays. If he doesnt then i expect Pep to walk away at the send of the season.

I personally think that if we sign Messi it will go down as one of the biggest fuck up's in recent times.
Messi should have no influence whatsoever if Pep stays or not.

If he only wants to stay because Messi is coming it is very wrong in my humble opinion.

This season has already shown our squad is unbalanced and in need of some serious reworking.

Nah show the man a bit of respect. He will go when the time is right. The club as a whole have purchased the wrong players. He can’t get them to replace the legends. Keep pep and buy 3 world class players to replace Fern, Sergio and Dave.

He will go when the time is right for us, the club, not pep. He’s not bigger than the club, he’s an employee who is failing with his expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.