Pep signs new deal until 2023!

grim up north

All I keep hearing from the club and pep is how amazing we were to achieve 198 points over 2 seasons and won the league back to back and the quad.

Amazing performance and it is a stunning achievement.

Today we are crap. The whole club need to stop patting themselves on the back and get the hunger and drive to win again.

We are living on the previous success, going through the motions and as iv said before it feels like the whole team is on a sabbatical.

Why are we taking this approach? Is it CAS, Covid?

Big clubs don’t take breaks. Kam, txiki, Soriano and Pep are the people who need to address this lackadaisical approach.

It’s all feels a bit meh at the moment.

Serious rut has started. Pep in the past would not have tolerated FFS or Rodders. Maybe he is questioning his own role in buying these players and not being able to get them to perform. It’s ok tho as we can still hide behind those 2 wonderful years.
You don’t half post some shite

Fordyboy46

Will you go with him
Sorry, maybe I should've said I want Pep to stay forever because hey doing an amazing job, never puts a foot wrong. Should've been sacked after the Lyon debacle, that was a manager right there who had lost the plot, and it's carried over in to this season

Prestwich_Blue

Fuck saving Pep.

Sack one of the best managers we’ve ever had fuck what he’s done and achieved here

I’m a fickle **** see
But we wouldn't have been sacking him. We'd just be letting him go at the end of his contract. And whether it's Pep or a League 2 manager, if they're not getting the best out of the squad on a regular basis then they know what the risk is.

BLUEMATT23

This may appear over cynical but the delay in Pep signing his new deal has impacted the teams performances.
Why couldn't this have been resolved before the season started?
It's great that hes extended, my issue is that I feel there is a testimonial feel around the squad at the moment, caused by the delay and that's why we are not winning games.
Pep has a major job on his hands as the regression is very worrying.

kaz7

This may appear over cynical but the delay in Pep signing his new deal has impacted the teams performances.
Why couldn't this have been resolved before the season started?
It's great that hes extended, my issue is that I feel there is a testimonial feel around the squad at the moment, caused by the delay and that's why we are not winning games.
Pep has a major job on his hands as the regression is very worrying.
No rest between seasons , injuries to key players , covid for three of them , there are reasons if you stop venting long enough , we have gone off the boil but everyone concerned must think pep can sort it out

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.