Pep's contract situation

I honestly don't want him to, he looks like a man who knows he's on his way doesn't look like he gives a fuck anymore. Let's get Pochettino in and another style of football.
There’s no way that Pep would still be at City if he didn’t “give a fuck” he’s too honourable for that I bet he’s working harder this season than when we won everything

We chased Pep for about 2 years and sacrificed Pellegrini's final season. If he ultimately can't turn us into a truly world class side who on earth is likely to follow him?
Pellegrini actually survived longer than he would have if the club hadn’t been chasing Pep

We don't need to buy big. Just need the right players which means better scouts and decisions.

For example, Partey is the player we should have gone for but instead we chose Rodri.
I agree but we don’t have the time now. We tried to buy the right players and it hasn’t worked. A big name forward would go along way to putting things right.

Dias and Ake are an improvement. The policy is to buy 20-25 year olds and it has been successful but it has also been unsuccessful.

Can we afford to spend big? Don’t know

It is typical city to have the best manager in world football and surround him with mediocrity. Back him buy the best. If we don’t we will end up spending a shit load on average shite year after year.

The only thing that needs to change is our recruitment policy.
Who would you have bought if you were DoF?

It is typical city to have the best manager in world football and surround him with mediocrity. Back him buy the best. If we don’t we will end up spending a shit load on average shite year after year.

If we get Messi next year we will have the best player in the world surrounded by mediocrity. :-) couldn't resist.

I'm sure that getting 'better players' would solve a lot of problems, the thing about today (and in quite a few previous games) is that the formation just looks all wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.