Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Rodri and Cancello are average.

They aren't. Rodri had the best pass completion stats in the league that season and in the role he plays in a Pep side that is really important and certainly isn't average.

Cancelo is right back for Portugal, currently one of the best national teams in the World. His technical ability and speed is not average: it is well above that. He's a player who took time to settle then was injured at the start of the season and is a right back who has Kyle Walker in front of him and is a player who is perhaps in the best form of his life.

I think his natural time to go has arrived. What's he going to do to reinvigorate this lot now? They don't seem to want to play for him anymore.

I watched the documentary the other week. Personnel aside, this isn't a Pep team.

Get the Wolves manager.

They aren't. Rodri had the best pass completion stats in the league that season and in the role he plays in a Pep side that is really important and certainly isn't average.

Cancelo is right back for Portugal, currently one of the best national teams in the World. His technical ability and speed is not average: it is well above that. He's a player who took time to settle then was injured at the start of the season and is a right back who has Kyle Walker in front of him and is a player who is perhaps in the best form of his life.

Exactly. Too many knee jerk reactions on here. The team is without many major players but they’re coming back - as will we

If pep goes at the end of the season, he goes,we achieve what we manage to, and judge his time here howevee we want to on that.

If however he is pushed out early, that is one genie that can't be put back in the bottle. No manager will then stand a chance, or be given time to turn things round, uf the guy that won the sweep and broke loads of records doesnt get that time (in a season with covid, var, no preseason, injuries). Bigger pocture than this season, i still can't understand the calls for his head 5 games in.

Deluded about everything but walker being in good form mate. Rodri passes the majority of the time sideways and backwards not hard to have stats based on easy safe balls that don’t hurt the opponent. Cancelo can’t defend.

If pep goes at the end of the season, he goes,we achieve what we manage to, and judge his time here howevee we want to on that.

If however he is pushed out early, that is one genie that can't be put back in the bottle. No manager will then stand a chance, or be given time to turn things round, uf the guy that won the sweep and broke loads of records doesnt get that time (in a season with covid, var, no preseason, injuries). Bigger pocture than this season, i still can't understand the calls for his head 5 games in.
People judge on the last season also, like with Alan Ball.

Happy Clapper! ;-)

Or a summary of facts with a common sense conclusion. We have had some awful luck. Tickles me all this hand wringing about Van Dijk (which is genuinely awful, don’t want to see anybody injured). But at the side of what we have endured over the past 2 or 3 seasons pails into insignificance.

Great. We won't win anything at present, the way they are playing for him.
The whole 'weve got Guardiola' thing I thought licked his arse too much. I wonder if Bayern fans thought that? We as a club still seem starstruck with him. I'm sorry, we shouldn't be like that. If it'd not working with him, get him out. He's been great, but it's time to change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.