Pep's contract situation

Absolutely spot on, and it is this that is creating the increasing levels of frustrations. Similar to last season, posters were saying things will improve. Well they never really did.

I don't remember ever being as angry about a performance under Pep as I was at the full time whistle on Saturday. Even Lyon didn't infuriate me the way Saturday did. An appalling performance on almost every level.

We won’t collapse but too much is geared to pep at the moment
i like the idea of poch coming in if pep goes and wonder if it’s already agreed
I can see messi maybe playing for poch anyway
But I think we just need a re boot
I didn’t think it before but peps style can only last a few years as it doesn’t evolve

If Pep goes, Messi doesn't come. It's both or none in my opinion and I can't see Pep staying. His family are back in Spain and he has had a tough time over the past 8 months with everything that's happened. I think he will see out this season and that will be that.

It's pretty clear to me - he's off. A simple way of getting out of the current funk would be to announce a new deal and ride the feel good factor a little bit - not happened cause it's not happening.

The message clearly isn't getting through anymore either. We don't need a master tactician, we need someone who will give the players the belief that they're better than everyone else. Like he used to do.

I don't remember ever being as angry about a performance under Pep as I was at the full time whistle on Saturday. Even Lyon didn't infuriate me the way Saturday did. An appalling performance on almost every level.
So do we have a podcast to look forward to with a "foul language" disclaimer at the off?

I hope so!

I can see messi maybe playing for poch anyway
But I think we just need a re boot
Let's be honest here. Only reason for messi to consider city is pep. His trust on him as a manager to get best out of him. 100 percent certain messi won't join otherwise. Nor do we need him in present circumstances.

Messi puts the ball in the net, he doesn't need 3/4 chances, so it's exactly what's going wrong.
I'd forgotten all of Messi's premier league experience.
He is a signing for matters off the pitch more than on it. 5 years ago he would have been the
Messi puts the ball in the net, he doesn't need 3/4 chances, so it's exactly what's going wrong.

I'd forgotten all of Messi's premier league experience.
He is a signing for matters off the pitch more than on it. 5 years ago he would have been the
He's not the best player on the planet for no reason, lad doesn't need Premier League experience ffs did Ibrahimovic?. He'll score goals and plenty of them if he came here. He'd have scored both the Sterling chances yesterday that's for fucking sure.

It wasn’t as bad a performance as some are making out. Individuals had appalling games. Sterling and Mahrez being the two stand outs, but overall it was exactly the way I expected it to go because the last couple of months have been very similar.
Slow, pedestrian passes that occasionally lead to a chance that is inevitably squandered.
Everything about us at the moment has a lethargic feel, from defence to attack, and as a spectacle it’s become a bit boring. Controlling the game is all well and good as long as your patience is rewarded every now and then. It’s not happening for us and it can get annoying as fuck.
I’d say we were average as opposed to appalling but average isn’t anywhere near good enough for a team of our quality, even with the injuries we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.