Pep's contract situation

If he leaves, he leaves. He has done his bit and if he wants a new challenge then good luck to him.
But if we pull the trigger on him, then that is foolish in the extreme.
The next guy may win us the champions league, but to do that you have to play a brand of football I dislike, in fact I don't even consider it football at all, more on a par with WWE wrestling.
I really enjoy watching my team play, and have done for a decade now. Long may that continue.
Surely you don’t think Bayern are shit to watch?

He's already been quoted as saying he sees himself eventually returning to coach the youth at Barca

I can see that happening but not now. Why?

Firstly, As other have said he is young in managerial terms and is still at the top.

Secondly, If he is managing the academy and the current first team coach is struggling, it would destabilize the team.

Look how much of a shadow fergie placed on the managers at the scum. Always hanging around and influencing decisions from the shadows.

Anyway just like a broken clock you will eventually be right.

Well, the pull from the club/fans will always be there for Pep to return to the 1st team but I believe him when he says it cannot happen. How he resists that? No idea

But coaching youth or running La Masia? I absolutely can see that, I think that's where he could be amazing

Well, the pull from the club/fans will always be there for Pep to return to the 1st team but I believe him when he says it cannot happen. How he resists that? No idea

But coaching youth or running La Masia? I absolutely can see that, I think that's where he could be amazing
How he resists that ? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.