Pep's contract situation

Comparing Julian Nagelsmann to Eddie Howe might be the most Paul Merson thing I've ever seen on this forum.

Yeah, Nagelsmann took Hoffenheim from 17th place in Germany to the Champions League, sure he took Leipzig to a Champions League semi-final, but he didn't keep Bounemouth in the PL for a few years while spending hundreds of millions on the likes of Solanke, Ibe and Asmir Begovic did he?

I mean really, whats more impressive, being the youngest manager in history to take your side to the Champions League semi-final, or making it to the League cup quarter final one year?
I do love a good domalino retort,.
Even when it’s condescending as fuck and far more ruthless than needs be, it’s a sight to behold.
It’s why I never quote him, having him tear me apart is not a world I want to live in.
I’ve quoted you this time but it doesn’t count so leave me alone.

Howe/Nagelsmann? It's an incredibly stupid comparison, and exactly the kind of thing I'd expect from someone upset about a man wearing a coat he doesn't like.
He looked good tonight smashed 5-0 by that shower.

Didnt watch the game.

Has it occurred to anyone that having beaten PSG away and thrashed Leipzig the Rags might have a decent team ?

Just putting it out there.

Didnt watch the game.

Has it occurred to anyone that having beaten PSG away and thrashed Leipzig the Rags might have a decent team ?

They have a very fast side, and have very good passers in Pogba and Bruno Fernandes, so are pretty perfectly suited to pick off the big teams in the CL.

They still lost to Villa, Spurs and Crystal Palace in the last few weeks...they're not great.

Didnt watch the game.

Considering how much they have spent,they should be doing consistently better.Thankfully,while they have some excellent individuals,they are persisting with a management set up that isn't getting the best out of them collectively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.