Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Pep needs to either say he is off or sign a new 3 years contract one year won’t do it for me or all season we will have this circus with the media because we all know the media are utter cunts.
I completely agree, one year is long enough for us to miss out on a potentially great replacement for Pep

Pep needs to either say he is off or sign a new 3 years contract one year won’t do it for me or all season we will have this circus with the media because we all know the media are utter cunts.
He needs to nip this in the bud as quick as possible because this could affect our season badly. Let City know either way Pep.

Did not see this coming at all:)

One of the reason pep left was the politics, I bet he can’t wait to do it all again.

We are a big club in our own right and should not pander to anyone. If Pep wants to go we thank him for the incredible hard work, the amazing titles and for me personally sticking up for us against the corruption with CAS.

There are plenty of managers about that will continue the job he has started.

I still think he will sign anew 2 year deal but obv it is Barcelona and his heart may decide it time to go back. We could see a board room evolution if Txiki goes with him. Maybe not a bad thing????

change for change sake is not the right way but changing to evolve is maybe the way we should be looking at the Pep situation. Why should we be worried? KAM will keep us right.
Txiki is going nowhere man. He was here before pep. Txiki, Soriano and berrada help build the CFG model. They are very much trusted by khaldoon and man city boss.

Reactions: CC1
Well then...
In fairness, that is not what he says. Headline is putting 2 and 2 togethercand getting whatever they fucking want to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.