Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

It’s probably only based on his connections with us. I wouldn’t have a clue tbh and wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a left of field appointment. I do find it a bit strange that Poch seems to be waiting for something.
Are there any current jobs available that would enthuse him?

Again though,i'm not overly keen on him as a contender either.

But Sam City correspondent from the Ragletic assured me City fans wanted him out last week on Sky Sports. "Time for a change" he had heard City fans say. Funnily enough, I have never met a Pep out fan.

I've seen plenty of Pep Out sentiment on here, not sure what world you're living in.

Literally the very next post after yours is saying they'd like a change.

Reports that it will be only a one year extension which will then be relieved every season around April.

That sounds like a poor situation for the club.

Reports that it will be only a one year extension which will then be relieved every season around April.

Don't see why, he did rolling contracts at Barcelona, seems a good arrangement for both sides to come to a mutual agreement annualy.

That is what he did at barca and the barca boys were happy with that , pep has done five years , perhaps a rolling contract is better than him signing for say two more and then wanting to leave after one

Lets face it,can you honestly name a better coach than Pep ? I think it'll be brilliant news if he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.