Pep signs new deal until 2023

BlueCityfan

The board are lucky Pep is the coach. No other manager would make this false "9" stuff work. Except maybe Klopp.

MeatHunterrr

The board are lucky Pep is the coach. No other manager would make this false "9" stuff work. Except maybe Klopp.
Board puts far too much trust in Guardiola's ability so they constantly fuck about as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised that when we have much inferior manager in 2 years, then all of a sudden the board will be more aggressive in the market to compensate for the loss of Guardiola.

Octavian

Team supported
Manchester City
Pep always says far too much. No need for these things in PR things or press conferences. Totally idiotic. Pep should know better IMO.

He doesnt have to reveal his plans to fucking Brazilian investment firm or whatever it was.
Wouldn’t you rather know with two years notice?

Octavian

Team supported
Manchester City
Board puts far too much trust in Guardiola's ability so they constantly fuck about as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised that when we have much inferior manager in 2 years, then all of a sudden the board will be more aggressive in the market to compensate for the loss of Guardiola.
We’ve spent £800m since he’s arrived. What more do you want?

MeatHunterrr

We’ve spent £800m since he’s arrived. What more do you want?
To actually fix the positions we are weak in. Benjamin Mendy got injured in Sept 2017, still no left back.

We tend to spend money on positions that are not urgent need.

ninjamonkey

He was saying 5 years is enough a few years back. Just need to catch him during a good happy period in the next 2 years and tie him down for another couple. so long as everything is rosey I don't see him leaving anytime soon. I reckon he makes it to 10 years before calling time. When it comes to Pep speaking, I wouldn't take what he says too seriously.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.