Pep's contract situation

How do you know these statistics? Who can churn this stuff off from memory? You're either gifted or a geek. I've no idea what Bayern Munich's manager is called now yet they won it last season.

Are you happy with failure after failure in the Champions League? I'm not. That defeat v Lyon was humiliating. Not to mention Spurs and Liverpool putting us out too.

Still, another Carabao Cup. That's something to write home about.

Why are you so obsessed about the CL when it’s run for & by those who have won it the most.

You’ve been spoilt over the last few seasons & seem to think winning the PL with 100 points is a lesser achievement - ITS NOT

How do you feel about our domestic success?

Losing the title to Liverpool was worse than a Manchester Derby defeat.

If he doesn’t win it this season then he can take his bald wig collection and Clone Island jumper elsewhere.

One League Cup last season was not good enough.

If he doesn’t win it this season then he can take his bald wig collection and Clone Island jumper elsewhere.

You are just acting spoilt. Like we have been winning the league for the decade bar the last year. Calm down. Will ya.

Reactions: CC1

I am waiting for the manager that will win you the league every season

i am not saying last season was good enough but you are sounding like there is a manager that would win the league every season

I asked how you felt about our domestic SUCCESS - which includes record breaking 100 points that dippers couldn’t match. All you talk about is what we haven’t done.

All trophies are important. Dippers can only concentrate on one each season. We won all 4 domestic trophies & you still moan. I can only suppose you are trying a Clarkie - or you’re a red

Who are you? Who are “we”? You and the man in the mirror?

I’m genuinely concerned by my club failing in the Champions League. I want to win matches.

Yeah, looking like a dick... Who did you support before Pep took over?!
More to the point I'd have thought is who do you support now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.