Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Not sure how I feel about a one year rolling contract if there is any truth in what some have suggested. Hopefully if he does sign it’s minimum two years and fingers crossed a three year extension. Might be overly hopeful with the 3 years, but 2 minimum is a must.

If it’s a one year rolling contract, it’s not that exciting to me. We just get the same uncertainty next season. Needs to be minimum 2 years, preferably 3. Fingers crossed.

Pep did his best work on 1 year contracts at Barcelona. It'd be nice if he commits to 3 years, but if it's 1 it doesn't matter. The uncertainty only exists if people at the club buy into it.

To those criticising a rolling contract, can you elaborate exactly why you think it’s a bad thing?
If it is a rolling contract then it is absolutely the right decision for both parties given the current state of the world. Pep has been manager at City longer than anywhere else. He's one of the greatest managers the world has ever seen. That will do for me.
Of course Pep will leave one day and when he does we will need to find a strong successor but English football will never see a team reach 100 points again or win all four domestic trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.