Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Mike Mcgrath generally has very good sources when it comes to City. Brilliant news
I don’t know how much he’s historically done, but I’m sure it was him that outlined our shift to Ruben Dias that came somewhat out of left field when everyone was on the Kounde train.

That piece was very detailed, listing the different financial dynamics of each of the central defender options. It was so detailed it must have come from a very good source at City. Hopefully this has come from the same place.

2 in 20 years of domestic dominance so that is actually a piss poor total, not that anybody in the papers will ever say that out loud.
Fawning gobshites

and both of them were dead jammy , bayern munich hit the woodwork about a dozen times in '99 , and John Terry slipped on his arse taking his penalty.
Thought so , anyone on twitter should send that to the journos and talk shite every time they say pep is a failure , this whole we brought him here to get the cl is a set up for him to fail so they can denegrate his time here

What point?

I was asking you a question about what you said in your post, the previous conversation was irrelevant to it tbh.

As you aren't bothered that question was answered fully.
My point was the length of his contract wont make much difference to incoming players, his intent to be here might.

Can't blame any player who chooses their move IN PART based on what manager they'd be playing under.

That does not make us Pep Fc, just that bit more attractive. And that doesn't bother me one bit.

Hopefully that answers a bit more fully, my last post Was a bit more abrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.