Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Bayern absolutely battered utd for 85 minutes that night, then fell asleep for 5 minutes.

It was the hold-up of the century. They literally didn't lay a glove on Bayern for nearly the entire match. I remember being hugely pissed off about it. Funny, because I admit that I was behind them against Benfica in 68. Times change, eh?

Julian Nagelsmann - Leipzig FC
Marcelo Bielsa - Leeds
Marcelo Gallardo - River Plate another Bielsa devotee
Marco Rose - Borussia Monchengladbach, a Klopp fan.

I could add Pochettino, Villa-Boas whose stock is rising again, Brendan Rogers who could very well do a great job here and maybe bring more youth through to the first team.
You can add to the list Thomas Tuchel (who will be available soon and is closest tactically to the Pep's style), Erik Ten Hag (worked with Pep at Bayern), Peter Bosz (your typical Cruyffian enthusiast) and so on.. even Roberto De Zerbi and his gung-ho style at Sassuolo.. the question is are these coaches capable not only to continue Guardiola's work in terms of the style of play but the continue to be as successful as him in terms of the results..

it seems based on one telegraph article which actually quotes Khaldoon's end of season interview.

You can add to the list Thomas Tuchel (who will be available soon and is closest tactically to the Pep's style), Erik Ten Hag (worked with Pep at Bayern), Peter Bosz (your typical Cruyffian enthusiast) and so on.. even Roberto De Zerbi and his gung-ho style at Sassuolo.. the question is are these coaches capable not only to continue Guardiola's work in terms of the style of play but the continue to be as successful as him in terms of the results..
Do they need to be exact Pep clones?

You can play nice attractive football and not be a carbon copy of Pep.

My point was the length of his contract wont make much difference to incoming players, his intent to be here might.

Can't blame any player who chooses their move IN PART based on what manager they'd be playing under.

That does not make us Pep Fc, just that bit more attractive. And that doesn't bother me one bit.

Hopefully that answers a bit more fully, my last post Was a bit more abrupt.
That is true but if they could say I joined City as it is a fantastic club and Pep is the best manager in the world, it is a lot different than just saying I came to City because Pep is here, it is just perception and maybe I am being sensitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.