Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

i actually rate that potter at brighton, i dont htink he would become our manager,but we could do a lot worse
I like him too but our next manager needs to get the respect of the players and i dont think he would, not that he would be offered it , it would be like the barca situation with koeman

Thought so , anyone on twitter should send that to the journos and talk shite every time they say pep is a failure , this whole we brought him here to get the cl is a set up for him to fail so they can denegrate his time here
Correct.

I can't wait for them to go bankrupt and twitter can fuck off as well.

The project did peak and is renewing itself as we go, and will be close to complete next season once Aguero and Fernandinho are replaced. That renewal will be much the same same players whoever the coach is.
so then the question is who’s best to coach the renewed team. For me it will still be Pep.

Haha

You can add to the list Thomas Tuchel (who will be available soon and is closest tactically to the Pep's style), Erik Ten Hag (worked with Pep at Bayern), Peter Bosz (your typical Cruyffian enthusiast) and so on.. even Roberto De Zerbi and his gung-ho style at Sassuolo.. the question is are these coaches capable not only to continue Guardiola's work in terms of the style of play but the continue to be as successful as him in terms of the results..

I would hope for a different or at least a tweaking in the style of play. It's become very stale, we are quite a boring team to watch this and last season.

It was the hold-up of the century. They literally didn't lay a glove on Bayern for nearly the entire match. I remember being hugely pissed off about it. Funny, because I admit that I was behind them against Benfica in 68. Times change, eh?
Sure do. My late dad was a Utd. fan and I was thrilled they won in '68. But in those days I think there was a more supportive view taken of any British Isles team competing at that level. I was disgusted at them beating Bayern although by no means a fan of Bayern, they just didn't deserve it on the night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.