Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Being honest I love watching City regardless of results and sometime drop offs in entertainment levels, they are always interesting to watch.

Fair play to you mate I find it really hard work watching us pass sideways endlessly then eventually sterling runs into about 4 defenders or ffs cuts inside and has his shot blocked. Final third has become very stale this season and last. We have obviously had spurts of decent stuff.

It’s what happens when a great side and manager decline you get just enough to keep a bit of hope there. I understand fans hoping for a turn around and I could be wrong but entertaining it isn’t.

Not sure its a huge drop off in entertainment , we are still playing good footballing and creating chances , ive tried to watch other premier league games and usually turn off within a few minutes , there is some turgid , boring football in the Premier league but we are not one of the teams producing that football.
Maybe we have been spoiled with nearly 150 goals a season in all competitions but that has got to be tough to achieve every season , we will have to settle for around 100-120 this season , most clubs can only dream of that.

I agree it’s a struggle to watch other teams but that’s partly because I want most of them to lose. From the small amount of games from other teams I have seen I would say villa, Leeds and Leicester are a half decent watch. I flatly refuse to watch the scousers unless I hear they are getting beat, same with the rags.

That one haha bless

So goals even bore you when you are at a match.
I bet you loved it when Peace was manager,
And I have just read that you only watch City, are you bored by all the other teams, and you only switch the tv on if you hear the dippers are losing.
Wasted 30 minutes of my life corresponding with you.

So goals even bore you when you are at a match.
I bet you loved it when Peace was manager,

The Pearce era was the worst it ever got in terms of football, the Reid era was quite dull but effective. Hoof to Quinn, White to run onto rinse and repeat. The thing with football is entertaining and winning nirvana, entertaining with dodgy results can live with, boring with results can live with.

Boring and average results or boring and shit results not good. It’s always harder when a great entertaining winning team declines and becomes a shadow of themselves. Shame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.