Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

The Pearce era was the worst it ever got in terms of football, the Reid era was quite dull but effective. Hoof to Quinn, White to run onto rinse and repeat. The thing with football is entertaining and winning nirvana, entertaining with dodgy results can live with, boring with results can live with.

Boring and average results or boring and shit results not good. It’s always harder when a great entertaining winning team declines and becomes a shadow of themselves. Shame really.

Good God....... what an absolute depressed manic you are!!
How do you get up out of bed in a
Morning, with seemingly nothing at all to look forward to ;-()

God good what an absolute depressed manic
How do you get up out of bed in a
Or I give with nothing at all to look forward to ;-()

I’m very happy fella but thanks for the concern, for some reason with you I have Leslie Nielsen with Presley laughing after watching Platoon in my head:-)

You do know it’s a football forum yes?

Being honest I love watching City regardless of results and sometime drop offs in entertainment levels, they are always interesting to watch.
It seems the msm don't agree with you though. They seem to have the opinion that three out of our four PL title wins were down to the second placed club throwing it away. Not even the slightest mention that we were far and away the best team in the country and fully deserved all those titles. What I have noticed when listening to a phone or watching a game is that matches pundits and callers entertaining I often find boring and the ones they call boring I find entertaining. What they all do seem to have in common though is the attention span of a gherkin.

There you go again, looking down

He thinks City were playing boring football last season,
We scored 150 goals.

You can call it what you want, you clearly agree with the guy. So you think we were boring ? You know your footy

We scored 150 goals.

You can call it what you want, you clearly agree with the guy. So you think we were boring ? You know your footy

I think it's more a case of your laughable attempt at a dig about people who don't attend as many games as you do. Big blue that you are.

If you didn't work that simple one out then I can see why you would struggle with the rest.

We scored 150 goals.

Where have i said it is boring ? It has gone wrong and we are struggling , plenty of reasons why of course but still it is nothing like the two seasons when we were flying, no dispute on that shirley

i do Blue, just lighten up a little mate and enjoy the marvelous ride that our beloved team takes us on :-))

I’m very chilled trust me mate just discussing the football, seen it all from the late 70s on. Never seen the point in denial though we ain’t in charge on here what will be will be. Let’s hope we click soon and go on a run with decent football.
It’s a strange season no doubt about it and if last season wasn’t a disappointment in terms of results and football I wouldn’t be concerned. It has been a while since we have been at it consistently and it’s a worry.

Anyone who watches sport knows what a decline looks like so for people to dismiss this out of hand is pretty odd. I have never said I am definately right that would be daft but that works both ways.

Let’s see where we are at the half way stage but there is a catch 22 on here played by the clappers, say it early(if a season and a chunk of this one can be viewed as early) and you’re negative, say it when it’s become apparent to most and it’s hindsight. See every pre match thread for an example.

Just to clarify I really really hope I’m wrong on Pep because there is no guarantee with a new manager. If he is staying I do wish he would get on with it though:-)

No it's being honest which some can't bring themselves to do. A lot of talking amongst yourselves going on watching us last 2 seasons. It's been a huge drop off in entertainment and results.

Do you think covid19 might have something to do with your view point ?

Playing in empty stadiums, no pre season , players still tired from last season injuries rates higher than normal.

I wouldnt judge anything by this season as I think any team could win the league the pandemic will make it a farce with some teams losing 4 or 5 players at a time, like what happen to Bristol ladies.

Yes City are firing like they have in the pasted but I think with what is going on in the world it isnt that surprising.

Do you think covid19 might have something to do with your view point ?

Playing in empty stadiums, no pre season , players still tired from last season injuries rates higher than normal.

I wouldnt judge anything by this season as I think any team could win the league the pandemic will make it a farce with some teams losing 4 or 5 players at a time, like what happen to Bristol ladies.

Yes City are firing like they have in the pasted but I think with what is going on in the world it isnt that surprising.

I’m guessing you didn’t read the post right above yours from myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.