Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Do you mean he cant win the PL again? Or that he cannot win the CL?
Difficult question. He defo fucked up against Lyon with bizarre team selection and tactics that cost us a place in the final. I just think most teams have sussed us out nowadays. Seems like our languid attacking build ups have replaced the attacking speed and pressure we had in abundance. Our goal statistics have declined rapidly. I'm not on the wum and I'd bring Pochettino now before the rags snaffle him. New manager with new ideas and Poch is champing at the bit to get going again. I like him and would gladly see him replace Guardiola.

i don't want to appear ungrateful here, Pep has been the best manager we've ever had. It's just that all good things must come to an end, and rather than see him on the slide I'd come to.an amicable agreement and sever ties with him now. I don't really care who agrees with me or doesn't, it's just the way I feel.

Great news! Welcome Messi to God's own club. Now win us the quadruple.
The coach wreckers were/are claiming one that was based over two seasons. Imagine the piss boiling if we did a second quadruple, although only they could go overboard about the Euro and world community shields.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.