Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

All those who try to claim he is burned out and needs a sabbatical, you were talking rubbish.

great news, all debate over. For me it wasn’t enough to extend to 2022, this puts to bed all doom merchants

Pep's giving himself 3 shots at winning the champions League , I think he really wants it as much for us as much as himself and his staff . Great players will want to come and play for the last couple of years of his tenure , he will leave our great club in the best possible position knowing we will still be on an upward curve , unlike bacon face with the rags . The next couple of seasons could be our best yet . Then hopefully he can enjoy his sabbatical

Brilliant watch that for any city supporter, the fire is still there & the glint in the eye is back, you just get the impression he is leading the whole club and won’t leave until he considers the job done, whether that’s the CL or another PL or two remains to be seen. Either way this club isn’t going away, behind the scenes we are the best run club in world football with the greatest facilities and the best manager by far

Absolutely delighted with this news today. I've loved watching Pep's football. I can't wait to get back to the Etihad to watch it live again. I felt, like many, that a one year extension would just be a sticking plaster only and wouldn't really be dealing with the issue properly. The news of a two year deal really has made mine and Mrs Blueboy's day. Roll on going to the game again.

I’m chuffed it’s 2 years.

had it been one, I think I’d have rathered he didn’t extend.

2 allows us to really kick on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.