Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Rumour has it that there was a lengthy discussion about Barm or Muffin.

Pep stated it was a Barm, Txixi claimed its a muffin, Pep said we either all agree its a Barm or i'm off to Barcelona.

Case closed

1605866508933.png

Delicious Catalan bread rolls: "llonguet" [recipe in Catalan with translator on the sidebar]

i know its tough for a lot of people at the moment , when my current highlights of the week is the "big shop" and taking my loopy labrador for a walk , imagine how shit it would have been if we had lost the CAS case and Pep was not renewing his contract.
Not sure about others on here , but the fact our club is doing all the right things certainly helps with my sanity and morale , football has always been a big chunk of my life and i miss going to matches like crazy , but how lucky are we to have top class owners and management in these dire times.
When you look at some lower league clubs struggling for existence from week to week , we are one of the fortunate few , maybe supporting our club through thin and thin for 30 years is paying dividends , although i will never forget York away.

i know its tough for a lot of people at the moment , when my current highlights of the week is the "big shop" and taking my loopy labrador for a walk , imagine how shit it would have been if we had lost the CAS case and Pep was not renewing his contract.
Not sure about others on here , but the fact our club is doing all the right things certainly helps with my sanity and morale , football has always been a big chunk of my life and i miss going to matches like crazy , but how lucky are we to have top class owners and management in these dire times.
When you look at some lower league clubs struggling for existence from week to week , we are one of the fortunate few , maybe supporting our club through thin and thin for 30 years is paying dividends , although i will never forget York away.
Just popped on to make a post expressing how pleased I am about Pep extending his contract (could there really be CITY fans that are not delighted??) - but then I saw your post and it says it all for me

I did not make York away - but for me this day sums up typical CITY and is a lasting memory:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.