Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Yes we have , newbies joined up once the dippers were far enough ahead , come in teams to the match threads and after , stand out a mile to me as i read the vast majority of posts
very true but instead of posting negative stuff you'd think they'd be ecstatic and post positive vibes in hope we fail

I just don't understand the new contract and apparent pay rise. It seems to go against everything we know.
I hope it's a consequence of the board genuinely believing Pep will turn this ship around. Whether it's due to tactical changes or/and new players, - who knows?
But there must be at least something or otherwise I sincerely hope a
new contract wouldn't be given. I mean, nothing gets better by making no changes.

Swallow a bit of pride and change the system before all the hard work and past achievements are tarnished. He is a football genius and a revolutionary thinker but he needs to evolve and tweak his philosophy.

The best evolve their style and win.

Can Pep?

Well, it was a clause in Pep's contract that if we only got 198 points over two seasons Pep would resign and let someone else repair the dreadful damage he's done to our club. So which one of the masterminds of Manchester on here (or Liverpool?) do you think the board will choose to deal with this crisis? After all Pep's obviously a spent force and the club's never had a crisis quite as bad as the last 4 seasons and 8 games so no-onw would trust Pep, would they?

All I keep hearing from the club and pep is how amazing we were to achieve 198 points over 2 seasons and won the league back to back and the quad.

Amazing performance and it is a stunning achievement.

Today we are crap. The whole club need to stop patting themselves on the back and get the hunger and drive to win again.

We are living on the previous success, going through the motions and as iv said before it feels like the whole team is on a sabbatical.

Why are we taking this approach? Is it CAS, Covid?

Big clubs don’t take breaks. Kam, txiki, Soriano and Pep are the people who need to address this lackadaisical approach.

It’s all feels a bit meh at the moment.

Serious rut has started. Pep in the past would not have tolerated FFS or Rodders. Maybe he is questioning his own role in buying these players and not being able to get them to perform. It’s ok tho as we can still hide behind those 2 wonderful years.
You don’t half post some shite

Will you go with him
Sorry, maybe I should've said I want Pep to stay forever because hey doing an amazing job, never puts a foot wrong. Should've been sacked after the Lyon debacle, that was a manager right there who had lost the plot, and it's carried over in to this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.