Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Look no further than this forum. Our kids are never ready to play and we should Buy a striker we should buywinger we should buy a CM. We all know a new striker plus Jesus means end of road for Delap. A new wide player means end of road for Braaf and a new CM/DM means end of road for Doyle while I don't see any way for Palmer too. Call me negative flapper etc but this is what will happen. I would loved to be proved wrong.
We also need to make better use of our squad and to drop players who are underperforming. I find it puzzling that Pep rightly moans about the fixture list and demands on players and then keeps selecting players who underperform and doesn't use his subs enough.

I'd say more realist than negative flapper, you're just saying it as it is. I know it isn't easy for Pep to please everyone and get results but we're at a stage now where we should experiment a little more.

I remember when the rags had every senior striker out and they threw gave Rashford his debut in in UEFA League. He scored two goals against the club that sounds like midgetland(I can't spell it) and he went from strength to strength from then on.

We simply cannot keep buying other clubs up and coming players get continue to ignore our own youngsters. If this trend continues then parents of youngsters will be reluctant to let their lads come to our academy in future.
To an extent we have an unprecedented problem with the same number of games in less time and zero preparation / rest so then why not use the squad to its full? We haven't done that. KDB is in the worst form of his career and should have been taken out of the team before now.

We haven't seen the best of Pep IMO, when he sorts his arse out we'll be firing on all cylinders again is short order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.