Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Pep has redefined the way football is now played in the EPL, the PL is one of the most difficult leagues in the world, we are up against difficult opposition week in week out, each and everyone of those teams has studied the way Pep plays the game, it took time for them all to find a way to play against us, and they did, and our results showed this. Pep has now changed the way we play again, by making fine adjustments, and again we are back on top, all the top clubs will be back to the drawing board, trying to work out how to stop us, and when they do Pep will work his magic, and make fine adjustments to keep us at the top. He is the most technically gifted manager in the world, we are very lucky to have such a gifted manager, who also knows how to build and run a squad of players.

All those history clubs be counting down the seconds minutes hours days months years till he leaves because they know there teams will have to be near on perfect next few years to win leagues and trophies.

All those history clubs be counting down the seconds minutes hours days months years till he leaves because they know there teams will have to be near on perfect next few years to win leagues and trophies.
We have a young team which will only get better. If we get either Haarland or Mbappe we will continue to win multiple trophies. Perhaps we can persuade Pep to stay longer than 2023 but that is probably wishful thinking.

Here's a thought. I know there will still be some amongst us, who hanker for the old kick and rush fayre of old, but when Pep does go, will we have been spoilt?

I can't believe the transformation in Rodri. It's like he grew a pair of eyes. I can't remember his making any forward passes earlier in the season. Now his vision is exceptional.

100%, he also seems to win the ball back a lot more too. He looks solid defensively and seems to have gained a yard of pace. I thought for a few years Ferna was the best DM in the world, and I really didn't think Rodri was going to reach his high standards, but he's getting there now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.