Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Fair enough and not unexpected. Gives us 2 years to find the next manager. Don't doubt that Vinny will at least be considered.

I think some things have been lost in translation and context. I can certainly believe him saying that after 7 years he needs time to think whether to extend or not. Obviously he wants to coach a national team after us, but it need not be exactly after 7 years. He wont put out such massive statements before the beginning of the season for no reason.

The board are lucky Pep is the coach. No other manager would make this false "9" stuff work. Except maybe Klopp.

The board are lucky Pep is the coach. No other manager would make this false "9" stuff work. Except maybe Klopp.
Board puts far too much trust in Guardiola's ability so they constantly fuck about as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised that when we have much inferior manager in 2 years, then all of a sudden the board will be more aggressive in the market to compensate for the loss of Guardiola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.