Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Pep always says far too much. No need for these things in PR things or press conferences. Totally idiotic. Pep should know better IMO.

He doesnt have to reveal his plans to fucking Brazilian investment firm or whatever it was.
Wouldn’t you rather know with two years notice?

Board puts far too much trust in Guardiola's ability so they constantly fuck about as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised that when we have much inferior manager in 2 years, then all of a sudden the board will be more aggressive in the market to compensate for the loss of Guardiola.
We’ve spent £800m since he’s arrived. What more do you want?

He was saying 5 years is enough a few years back. Just need to catch him during a good happy period in the next 2 years and tie him down for another couple. so long as everything is rosey I don't see him leaving anytime soon. I reckon he makes it to 10 years before calling time. When it comes to Pep speaking, I wouldn't take what he says too seriously.

Fuck not this crap again. Pep asked for the 2 extra years who knows what will happen in 2023. Maybe he goes and maybe not.

7 years if it ends can only be celebrated as a great moment in our history. He will leave with nothing but admiration and respect.

Bed wetters out in full force tonight.
I think the point that people are making is why does this shit come out tonight of all nights?

so we are really wasting our last 2 years with pep as well as KDB’s prime years by having no striker? With European football on its knees this seems like the perfect opportunity to go for the champs league. In 2 years the landscape will be significantly different and the likes of Real Madrid, Juventus etc will be stronger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.