Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

We all knew it was coming to an end at some point. TBH I feel a little sick at the news but I'm sure the rags are revelling in the news. Hopefully we'll plan ahead and find a suitable replacement to keep us competing at the top table. I've said all along be careful what you wish for and be thankful and enjoy the successful times because they don't last forever. Looking forward to seeing what Pep can do in the next two years.

Reactions: kun
I'm thinking Mick McCarthy would be a good fit for us....The manager that tells his own players how crap they are. Hahaha

Then again there's always big Sam

Reactions: mat
He has been amazing for us,we could not have done better,the football in recent years has been exceptional and the feel good factor around the club has been incredible.

However,after the CL final,i'll find it much easier seeing him depart than i otherwise would have done.That debacle has definitely scarred his tenure while also removing a percentage of his 'untouchability'.

Still always be the greatest ive ever witnessed,and ill be forever grateful for such......but he can definitely be replaced,and,the point i make,is that i would previously have struggled with that concept.

The club has plenty of time to get it right too,so no excuses!

I'd put money on him addressing this in his pre arsenal press conference by pulling back the comments saying something like he does not know what will happen in the future, maybe city will sack him before the end of his contract or maybe he will decide to stay longer if he feels good and City want him to stay.
Timing !!!

Expected this. It's a significant achievement itself to stay at this club for 7 years without getting sacked. Hope he can add another PL and FA Cup in this time. Not putting much hope for the CL, but would be great if he could do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.