Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

I just hope the hard news doesn’t create the lack of significant positive transfer movement for the next few years.

I think there are some players who might decide not to come, or sign a 5 year contract, with Pep gone at the end of next season.

Let the new manager guesswork begin!

We have some very entitled fans and some are everything we have despised United fans for being for years.

We have strikers already at the club. We can’t get every target in. I personally believe we have dodged a bullet.

I’d like to see Pep clarify what he said. All of a sudden we believe the media?

When he goes, the best available managers will walk over hot coals to work with our squad, board and facilities. I trust our board to get in right rather than be covered in negativity and doom by the bed wetters.

Some real over the top, entitled reactions today.

7 years is long enough in my opinion. It isn't healthy to build a club around one manager as arsenal and united will testify.
The difference is we have a structure with a powerful DoF. Manyoo was the pisscan, Arsenal was Wenger; our management is a team.

We must not become like utd entitled.
Pep has been here longer than we thought.City will still be here im sure there will be a plan in place to recruit a new manager.
We are now a attractive club to manage and should have no problem recruiting a manager.
Doubt it will be a Hughes or Pearce type appointment.
The sooner our fans start acting like we are an elite club the better.
We are not in League 1 any more.

Big, big decision about who comes in next as a manager, the ground was laid for Pep from 2012 onwards with everything on the playing side built towards this. The likes of De Bruyne and Sterling weren’t purchased with Pellegrini in mind.

Every manager worth his salt would want this job, trouble is there ain’t that many candidates that immediately jump out. A decade ago you could consider the likes of Pep, Klopp, Mourinho and Ancelloti for a manager. What ever happens we should trust the club to make the right decision. They got Mancini and Pellegrini right, we were successful before Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.