Pep still working for Barca?

Your utter stupidity in posting this is quite scary assuming you are actually being serious...haha!!.
I fucking love keyboard warriors who make a judgement on I.Q. based on fairly lazy post as I didn't really offer an opinion. If I'd have had time I would have made the point that the accusation, if untrue and I think we all accept it is, is slanderous. If I were Pep I'd have a very expensive solicitor on the case.

I fucking love keyboard warriors who make a judgement on I.Q. based on fairly lazy post as I didn't really offer an opinion. If I'd have had time I would have made the point that the accusation, if untrue and I think we all accept it is, is slanderous. If I were Pep I'd have a very expensive solicitor on the case.
I hope it is true.

Fucking hate scousers.

If you saw this guy's business cards you would take him seriously

i reported this rumor in the coutino thread a a few days back, it was from a different twitter itk though. Whether true or not it will round the loserpool up nicely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.