Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

ayrshire_blue

Decided to give these comments a thread of its own because it's the first time during the recent successful period which I can remember our own manager asking for more from the fans.

He also made reference to us turning out for the PL but not the Champions league and needing us there.

Lastly mentioned he wants us to forget booing the CL anthem, let the past go and move on.

He really is involved in everything that happens at the club. Given the circumstances of how the game ended up being played tonight, I doubt it was tonight in particular he's referring to but more in the general sense.

What do we think?

Well it doesn't help when UEFA won't let you sell tickets for the match.

Thing is I don't want to insult the intelligence of our fans but a lot of the average city fans don't really know much about Borussia Moenchengladbach.

As I said in the post match thread, a bit harsh given the postponement... But his point over general champions league attendance compared to premier league is pretty valid

Think it will change with these performances

Well tbf Pep, if no-one can buy a match ticket on the day of the game when ko was only decided at 10 pm the night before....

Understandably. Not sire why a lot dont turn up when we are playing thatcwell. I think someone of us see us as luxury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.