Pep to quarantine

Anyone thinking the club would send Pep over to Barca knowing he would have to quarantine for 2 weeks on his return during pre season and with everything going on is kidding themselves.

Football has its own testing regime.

Apologies if already posted

Pep has to quarantine when he gets back from Spain, for two weeks, according to BBC

which presumably means he won’t be taking training. Is this going to effect us much?

discuss

Bring forth the Kiddo!

I’m sure GPC will use his Knight of the realm status for any rag related action.

I dont believe that for a minute,( or 6 ). Gill and GPC have no influence now. Someone else is at the wheel along with a first rate scouting network. We need to be very careful that the worm doesnt turn. They might get within 10 points of us next season if they get all their long established targets. (and im not insinuating that they get any info about players from here )

I dont believe that for a minute,( or 6 ). Gill and GPC have no influence now. Someone else is at the wheel along with a first rate scouting network. We need to be very careful that the worm doesnt turn. They might get within 10 points of us next season if they get all their long established targets. (and im not insinuating that they get any info about players from here )
Get within 10 points of us? ............. not in my lifetime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.