Pep V Warnock

Its a good video, and shows they have some similarities, both driven guys for a start.

Warnock if parachuted into City wouldn't be able to work with our players, for one they wouldn't do what he asks of them, especially if he demands it a certain way, and he wouldn't be able to change his ways to suit our ability. I'm sure he's a pretty intelligent man (just because he swears a lot, and has that accent, doesn't make him otherwise), but he has to work with a quality of player well below our players level, and he does a good job generally to get the best out of them, I'd go so far as to say he probably gets as much out of his squads as Pep does his, but they have completely different aims.

Pep is also a very intelligent chap, but the calibre of player he's exposed too is so far superior in ability (not necessarily intelligence), and I'm sure he struggles with a few of them, I won't name them, but I'm sure most of us know which ones are easy, and which ones are difficult, and like Warnock he loves the game, and plays it his way.

Warnock for all that most don't like him, has to do certain things with his teams that maybe we don't like (or can't remember), but its the ability of the player that is the issue, and he's made a damn good career for himself, I'm sure he and his family don't want for much in life.

Pep looks really creepy sometimes

giphy.gif

Fuck warnock ?? Tried to cripple our players on more than one occasion!! He’s motto when in doubt take him out. Wanker

I'd go so far as to say he probably gets as much out of his squads as Pep does his, but they have completely different aims.

I disagree, Pep gets to work with the best players because he is the best.

If they swapped players, Pep would get Warnock's team playing better and winning more.

In a results game the best rise to the top, the poor fail, and the middling find their level.

Pep has found his level and so has Warnock.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.