Pepe Reina?

yatesy94

Not sure about his current contract situation with Liverpool at the moment, but he's declared he won't be returning with the less experienced Mingolet preferred.

Been consistently one of the best GK's in the Prem over the past 6 years or so. Should this be an option we should be exploring?

**Note** I'm a big fan of Joe but great keepers win you titles and over the past 12 months he's having an absolute mare of it - needs to take a step back!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Jordan CTID said:
He is just as erratic as Joe

When he played for the Dippers I thought he was more comic turn than goalkeeper.
Good distribution but like you said not a good goalkeeper.

Good shot stopper, particularly penalties, but not good enough at commanding his area or at deciding when to come off his line, remember Aguero's goal last season?

Casillas is the clear option in my opinion.

defo not, not even as good as Joe now, the only reason i would replace Joe is if it was for a keeper who was far and away the better keeper than Joe, like Casillas

Pepe Reina for me has been the best goalkeeper of the Premier League during his 6 seasons at Liverpool. What he does extremely well is coming out of his box early to deal with balls played beyond his back 4. The amount of times he has saved Liverpool doing this is unbelievable, yet some posters above dwell on his occasional mistakes. He would be perfect for us given the high line we want to play.

He doesn't let mistakes affect him (unlike Hart).

Barcelona were lining him up (says it all).

Would most likely come to City as he has home in the North West.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.