Pep's Combined 11

cookster

Apologies if this has been done before but I was thinking who from the current City squad would get in a Pep combined 11.

So from the 3 teams Pep's managed I'd only have Kun scrapping in but still not 100% certain.

I think players like Sane and Jesus will get in because he believes in them so much and had they been at Barca or Bayern they play.

I think players like Sane and Jesus will get in because he believes in them so much and had they been at Barca or Bayern they play.

You really think Sane and Jesus get in before Messi, Robben and Ribery?

Maybe in a few years.

You really think Sane and Jesus get in before Messi, Robben and Ribery?

Maybe in a few years.

Id have Sane and Jesus in before Robben and Ribery i honestly would but then your question was would pep but unfortunately we can only 2nd guess lol.

Neuer
Alves-Pique-Puyol-Alaba
Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta
Messi-Lewandowski-Villa

None of our players get particularly close imo

Neuer
Alves-Pique-Puyol-Alaba
Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta
Messi-Lewandowski-Villa

None of our players get particularly close imo
Pretty much spot on, although I do think Silva would be close, after all he has over 100 caps for Spain in the same era as Iniesta etc.

Probably on the Pep combined bench.

Pretty much spot on, although I do think Silva would be close, after all he has over 100 caps for Spain in the same era as Iniesta etc.

Probably on the Pep combined bench.
Aye, Silva is good enough, but he's not getting in the team over Iniesta and I'm not breaking up the most dominant midfield to ever play the game

Neuer Valdes
Lahm Alves
Pique Puyol Boateng
Alaba Abidal
Alonso Xavi Iniesta
Ribery Robben Messi
Lewandowski Muller Villa

Dont even get in an 18 man squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.