Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

yhp, they're going to handpick our schedule next season to make it the hardest imaginable to try and scupper us.
In that case they should put all our toughest matches in January and February when we are normally not at our best.

It's essentially the same team this season.

We have seen how just a couple of quality components in Ederson and Walker has changed us beyond belief.

Mendy will elevate us again, as will our younger players getting even better.

Give Pep the money he needs and destroy England for the next decade.

We have seen how just a couple of quality components in Ederson and Walker has changed us beyond belief.

English football should already be in his debt.

His idealism and influence is growing everywhere,including the National team.

Spot on Tolm.
The hawkeyes of Pep will be spotting every perceived weakness in our setup and working tirelessly to remedy it.
It's what drives him and he'll keep on doing it as long as he can both here and in future ventures.

English football should already be in his debt.

His idealism and influence is growing everywhere,including the National team.
I have been shocked at seeing an England team looking to pass the ball well. I’ve never known it in all my years and there are people older than me who don’t remember England trying to play a passing game neither.

As I’ve said before:
When Pep was Barça’s manager Spain won the WC playing the Pep way
When Pep was Bayern’s manager Germany won the WC playing the Pep way
Now Pep is City’s manager... at least it’s good to see England playing the Pep way

I think the penny has finally dropped in England. It’s been one thing seeing it succeed from afar but seeing it in detail week-in-week-out they’re seeing the benefits of playing Pep’s/Cruyff’s/Kovács’/Rinus Michels’ way and with many this will stick now.

I have been shocked at seeing an England team looking to pass the ball well. I’ve never known it in all my years and there are people older than me who don’t remember England trying to play a passing game neither.

As I’ve said before:
When Pep was Barça’s manager Spain won the WC playing the Pep way
When Pep was Bayern’s manager Germany won the WC playing the Pep way
Now Pep is City’s manager... at least it’s good to see England playing the Pep way

I think the penny has finally dropped in England. It’s been one thing seeing it succeed from afar but seeing it in detail week-in-week-out they’re seeing the benefits of playing Pep’s/Cruyff’s/Kovács’/Rinus Michels’ way and with many this will stick now.
But your youth teams are playing progressive football for sometime I think for example the under 17s world chmpions. I'm not sure how much of it is purely Pep inspired. Sure he would have inspired to an extent though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.