Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

I have been shocked at seeing an England team looking to pass the ball well. I’ve never known it in all my years and there are people older than me who don’t remember England trying to play a passing game neither.

As I’ve said before:
When Pep was Barça’s manager Spain won the WC playing the Pep way
When Pep was Bayern’s manager Germany won the WC playing the Pep way
Now Pep is City’s manager England will draw 0-0 with Panama playing the Pep way.

Fixed it.

Whats the reckoning the in the first 8 games next season will see us play Everton away, Arsenal away and Chelsea at home while rags and Bin dippers will have an easier start.
Also because of the world cup we wont have any pre season. They wont want Pep and us flying out of the blocks again.
Arsenal away? Pfft.

Arsenal away? Pfft.

How many times have we won there. I wasnt saying that we wouldn't beat them, more to emphasise Scudamore trying to screw us at the begining of the season. If we get off to a flyer next season then the armchair media will start to switch off.

Not a contract update as such, but love this quote from Guardiola. Bodes well long term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.