Pep's contract situation

I think if he were going to leave he would have gone at the end of last season, Is the job showing hard-going and players not playing for him or results not coming, he is happy and smiling and still hungry for more

Pep leaves when he says so, He's earned the right to choose his departure, it will not be showbiz ending in the media like Klopp or Fergie, he's the sort of man that just wants to say ok am off goodbye and gone

But I think City are not even close to the end of what they can win and achieve and as long it's got that buzz and wanting more and more Pep will love every minute and will stay

Don't remember Txiki being at Bayern. In fact was he not here when Pep's last year at Barcelona and had for three years of Pellegrini.
I agree with what you say and if Pep says next month he's staying then the new DOF works with Pep and that's that. However it is a reasonable guess that IF the club know Peps decision then they probably know which coach they want next and they have targeted a DOF accordingly.
Same as back then they knew they wanted Pep so targeted Txiki.It's guess work but based on reasoned thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.