Pep's contract situation

Prediction is Pep signing a new one year extension Amorim contract ends at sporting in 2026 so then pep will leave in 2026 and Amorim will join us. If I could wish for anything though it would of course be for Pep to sign a new long term contract but I think we’ve been very lucky to have him as long as we have

Prediction is Pep signing a new one year extension Amorim contract ends at sporting in 2026 so then pep will leave in 2026 and Amorim will join us. If I could wish for anything though it would of course be for Pep to sign a new long term contract but I think we’ve been very lucky to have him as long as we have
I think it’s 2 years or nothing.

We’ll get to the start of next season and we’ll still have the same questions we do now.

I think it’s 2 years or nothing.

We’ll get to the start of next season and we’ll still have the same questions we do now.
Could be a rolling contract ,or he could sign for 2 but only do 1. Whichever way wouldn’t be very surprised if he only did one more, though this week I’m leaning a bit more towards none.

Could be a rolling contract ,or he could sign for 2 but only do 1. Whichever way wouldn’t be very surprised if he only did one more, though this week I’m leaning a bit more towards none.
I’d prefer to know sooner rather than later
I fully expect we will after the Txiki stuff.

I agree with what you say and if Pep says next month he's staying then the new DOF works with Pep and that's that. However it is a reasonable guess that IF the club know Peps decision then they probably know which coach they want next and they have targeted a DOF accordingly.
Same as back then they knew they wanted Pep so targeted Txiki.It's guess work but based on reasoned thinking.

That is reasoned thinking, however I was simply responding to the notion of Pep amd Txiki being a double act, and where one goes the other follows. If they do indeed wind up at the end of this year, I don't strictly think either has anything to do with the other. Pep if he leaves would have left if txiki was still here. And Txiki would have retired regardless imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.