Pep's contract situation

I reckon Pep signs a one year contract to help Viana and to complete 10 years managing us in the expanded Etihad.
I hope so! But I just get this horrible feeling he’s going to take the England job. Don’t think I’ll be able to stomach watching all the media rats who’ve done nothing but downplay all his achievements and accuse of him taking bungs. Suddenly start fawning all over him and licking his arse

I hope so! But I just get this horrible feeling he’s going to take the England job. Don’t think I’ll be able to stomach watching all the media rats who’ve done nothing but downplay all his achievements and accuse of him taking bungs. Suddenly start fawning all over him and licking his arse

I don’t think he’s ready for that mate yet, Pep seems to love the day to day interaction with players?

I think there’s a certain group in the FA that are hoping he’s available and all of a sudden they are now touting Tuchel.

Screams an extension to me.

Can we do another banner that says Managing England is the same as managing united Liverpool or arsenal and if you do that you are dead to us

I don’t think he’s ready for that mate yet, Pep seems to love the day to day interaction with players?
he wont give a shit what the english press have to say, one thing pep does is hold receipts how many times have you seen him call bullshit on the press.

I just don't see pep working for them I think he hates the cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.