Pep's contract situation

He should
I thought of Pep being Englands manager makes me sick to my stomach. If he doesn't stay with us I'd much rather him manage Spain or someone else.
don’t know if he would manage Spain being a pwoud Catatonian, NYCFC would be a good Löw pressure job in his dream city destroying Klopps NJ Red Bulls

I hope so! But I just get this horrible feeling he’s going to take the England job. Don’t think I’ll be able to stomach watching all the media rats who’ve done nothing but downplay all his achievements and accuse of him taking bungs. Suddenly start fawning all over him and licking his arse
I don't think Pep would consider the England job.
If he leaves us at the end of his contract, I believe he would head home to Catalonia.
I am also of the opinion he wouldn't have the same success as an international team coach - he wants daily contact with his players, and he wouldn't get that with any international side.

Not sure Pep would make a great International manager, his type of football needs strong teaching to players.

Hours on the training ground, in the video suits etc, will he have that time with the players at international level?

Guardiola responds to England linkspublished at 08:31 British Summer Time
08:31 BST​

Speaking of Pep Guardiola...

The Manchester City manager was last night speaking on Italian TV show Che tempo Che Fa, as reported by Sky, and suggested "anything can happen" with his future.

That came as Roy Keane urged the Football Association to make the Manchester City manager the next England boss.

Guardiola, winner of six Premier League titles and the Champions League since taking over at the Etihad Stadium in 2016, is out of contract at the end of the current campaign.

"Leaving City? It's not true, I haven't decided yet," Guardiola said.

"And it is not even true that I will be the next England coach.

"If I had decided I would say it... I don't know either, anything can happen."

I don't think Pep would consider the England job.
If he leaves us at the end of his contract, I believe he would head home to Catalonia.
I am also of the opinion he wouldn't have the same success as an international team coach - he wants daily contact with his players, and he wouldn't get that with any international side.
The moment he was appointed the venal press would be out to slowly destroy him.

Go to Girona and destroy Barca & Franco FC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.