Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

If Pep is going then surly Kaldoon etc already know , if Kaldoons reading this (who knows ) I suggest he forgets serial loser Potch and looks at serial Winner Marcello Galardo at River before Barca get there

I very much doubt Khaldoon has either the time or inclination to read this forum.

But if you do, Mr Khaldoon, please sign Haaland and Sancho at the earliest possible opportunity! Or one of them plus Son Heung-Min.

I for one do not relish the day when Pep does leave. I want two things for Christmas - 1. Pep signs a one year extension and 2. He sees the light and drops the fraud Mahrez who is by each passing game making himself and others look bad. Get Foden and Torres alongside Kev as your first choice players and we'll be fine.
1 year extension and we are back where we are now. Think (and hope) it’s a long term extension. Pep changed the premier league when he came in with the possession game and we were really successful. Klopp like any good manager came up with a plan to beat the possession game. Now, a lot of teams follow the same pattern. Well drilled, and break with speed. Now the premier league is about athleticism and pace. Pep will need to come up with a plan to change the game again. He’s an intelligent football man and I am sure he could given time. As I have said in another thread he needs a solid number two and someone who is not afraid to question him. Yes, I know he left :) If Pep wants to leave then I would like a manager who can come in and implement his own ideas, and not be beholden to the existing blueprint. A manager who will bring in the youth, and make astute purchases. No, I don’t know that is :)

Built enough credit in the bank to finish the season. Think most blues would agree. Hard to see things drastically improving though, both strikes out injured while Mahrez and Sterling just look hopeless. No idea about the continued selection of Garcia which continues to cost Pep. Obviously not solely to blame but we’ve been knocked out of two cups, battered by Leicester and failed to win today with him in the backline. At what point do we say our side regresses with him in the team? We have a 50 million pound centre back on the bench just play him.
Playing Garcia instead of Stones just seems to be plain daft

Been sussed out long ago and he's too stubborn to change. Diabolical squad management in a condensed season already cost us aguero after starting him 3 times in 8 days. Has his favourites who are stinking the place out week after week. Cant see us do anything but struggle along til the league is inevitably out of reach and we're knocked out of the CL and Fa cups

It could all be part of a masterplan to soften the blow of his exit.

Yep,he hasn't lost the plot at all.....playing Mahrez,Sterling,Rodri,and Gundogan in the same 11 is in fact genius.

If Pep is going then surly Kaldoon etc already know , if Kaldoons reading this (who knows ) I suggest he forgets serial loser Potch and looks at serial Winner Marcello Galardo at River before Barca get there

Think Pep has the final say seems the club are letting him decide with him coming out and saying he will decide later after he see if the team still wants to play for him.

I know he is the best manager ever but the club should always have the final say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.