Pep's contract situation

When there is uncertainty about the future of the manager, the performance of the team usually drops.

Its what I call " final year of the contract syndrome "

Hopefully after renewing, the team will be energised and back to its best.

He is referring to the fact that, one time a long time ago, there was a club whose purpose was seemingly to give everyone a laugh and make even the most hopeless clubs feel better. Thankfully, that is lost in the mists of time and nobody here thinks about that now. Some real old timers even say that club had Alan Ball, George Poyser, and Phil Neal as managers. Personally, I don't believe that, it is just too far fetched; those old codgers have problems with their memory.
HOW MUCH ?? !!

Great. We won't win anything at present, the way they are playing for him.
The whole 'weve got Guardiola' thing I thought licked his arse too much. I wonder if Bayern fans thought that? We as a club still seem starstruck with him. I'm sorry, we shouldn't be like that. If it'd not working with him, get him out. He's been great, but it's time to change.
Lost fer words

I stagger at some of the comments on this forum at times.

A couple of examples:

1) peps style of play has been sussed out and is obsolete.
2) he’s too stubborn to change and surrounds the squad with mediocrity.

Let me respond in kind, you bunch of bellybutton fluff eating, clueless, Xbox/PS5 football manager cretins.

1) we won a fuckin trophy last year. A TROPHY!! There are only 4 we can play for, same as every other top team. Though the domestic cups are up for grabs by all domestic clubs, with the vast majority DREAMING of lifting silverware. (Just like I still do!)

2) why the fuck would he change!!! we’re in a period not too dissimilar to the twilight zone. No preseason, squad hit by bouts of COVID, injuries, new signings and leadership structure changes after the departure of key squad and staff members.

screw your fuckin heads on and stop it. We’re city, not some jumped up reactive fuckin club with no culture.

if pep stays fantastic, he’s our greatest ever manager. If he doesn’t, we get someone else, but we let him choose - he has earned that right.

what we don’t do, is woman and moan like a bunch of fuckin rags or dippers!

embarrasing!
Indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.