Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

Pep needs to revamp the midfield and attack.

I’d sell all of Mahrez Sterling Rodri Gundogan and Bernardo (pains me to say that last one), and shock the world with some really top signings.

We are utterly average when we get into the opposition’s half and we spend 75% of every game up there!

We have played some wonderful football under Pep, but staying till 2023 isn't enough. Managers are either sacked retire, or move for a much better job. This is not the vibe I'm feeling. With Peps mum dying I could understand him jacking it in he hasn't. But a 2 year extension when we are shambles I think we could do with staying 5 more years not 3 at the very least. Whoever comes after him we mus abandon this expensive and flawed idea that we can change the manager without a problem.
Pellers was on a hiding to nothing a true gent.Hughes should have flirted on day one and Bobby should have been backed and not undermined by the wage thief's at our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.