Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

How would you describe last season and has anything improved this season.
I would say our defense is a lot better with dias and ake imo. Our attacker have chances and we don’t finish idk how you can blame pep. We had great chances vs Liverpool yet gabby missed a sitter of a header and kdb missed a pk and we finished 1-1 is that peps fault too?

Let's not be sentimental here the league has gone already, and so has our fast attacking play and goal tally, were are now on -1 goal difference. I very much doubt another league cup will appease Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour. If Guardiola doesn't deliver us the PL this season I think he won't be allowed to see out his contract. Pep is not un-sackable btw.
Disagree our board look at pep like lovesick teenagers. Any other manager and he would be sacked end of season unless things change drastically yet pep gets a contract extension. He is not bigger than the club and there is life away from Pep

Pep not good enough.he has been found out by every man & his dog just sit back hit em on the break.two years like this now & pep won’t change or doesn’t have the players to implement what he wants.why don’t we sit back for once especially away games hit teams on the break.upsets me to think pep not good enough but he’s not.his lifespan of 3 or 4 years is because teams work him out.ederson is a liability with a high back line.mahrez poor doesn’t create nothing Bernardo out of position.kyle Walker heart in mouth every time he goes near the ball.pep will be gone by Xmas if this keeps up.

I just want to see entertaining, committed football rather than turgid, slow predictable week in week out shite we have been watching for too long and it’s getting worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.