Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Like all Blue's I will be gutted when Pep finally leaves ,being selfish, I sincerely hope it's in more than 20 year's ,which will probably see me as cosmic dust by then.I can well understand why, with all the stick and not much credit for his achievement's ,even the latest 12k pound fine nonsense, he would feel
underappreciated and the tedious question's from no mark hack's why would he put up with it. Klipperty always gets a free ride from the media ,mind you as he's obviously gone full Dipper, (buying teeth like that,) means he can't have any self awareness as criticism is always meant for others.
Anyone feel Vieira is a possibility, he would not put up with the whinging by the press ,and seems to have done a decent job at Palace.

I do not believe for a moment that City's owners would let him run down his contract before making a decision. Our owners are in the game for the long term success of City and other members of their group. They will NOT allow the season to meander to an end without having something agreed and signed well before the 23/24 season starts. They have invested heavily to make City the NUMBER ONE team not only in England but in Europe also - they will not let that investment peter out.

He is going to leave eventually. 6 years is already more than expected. You’d expect another 2 years on the current 1 so 9 in total and by sounds of him saying 10 he’ll extend at least another year at some point to make it 10.
4 more seasons. By then we will be looking at who can be the next de bruyne

Could peps replacement be kompany after some more experience. He knows the pep way shame he didn’t become assistant manager and carry on learning from the main man.

A long long way away, but I actually think Yaya will be a good manager one day. Not sure if he ended at Spurs with their coaching staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.