Pep's New Coat

Franny's toilet roll

Always considered Pep a little bit of style in the clothes department, slightly edged by Mourinho in my opinion (probably because i like a good suit), but i think he should hand back his wooly zip up or donate it to the homeless. Not a good look Pep , even if they are on trend in Spain. A measure of how far we have come, if all i can think of after a Derby Day is the manager's attire, but really yesterday seemed to be a stroll, particularly in the second half.

Guardiola used to dress VERY sharply in Barcelona. His suits were tailor-made and fitted and he looked immaculate. I remember some of the clasicos (the 2012 Copa Del Rey comes to mind) where the commentators were talking about how stylish his overcoat was during the match.

But over time, I think he's put less importance on looking a certain way. He's a coach. I'm not sure he's concerned with putting on his best suit anymore and he's just as easily put on a jumper or a shirt (from the Sarri cloth.)

Guardiola used to dress VERY sharply in Barcelona. His suits were tailor-made and fitted and he looked immaculate. I remember some of the clasicos (the 2012 Copa Del Rey comes to mind) where the commentators were talking about how stylish his overcoat was during the match.

But over time, I think he's put less importance on looking a certain way. He's a coach. I'm not sure he's concerned with putting on his best suit anymore and he's just as easily put on a jumper or a shirt (from the Sarri cloth.)

He wears what one of our sponsors give him now.

Thought it was more starsky and hutch style cardigan and as the match started I text my son to say Peps got his lucky cardie on.

Could be worse - could have the Pulis look.

Yeah, I don't think he looks bad. Maybe a little scruffy but it's not as if we have someone looking like Tony Pulis or Steve Bruce on the touchline, as you said.

Yeah, I don't think he looks bad. Maybe a little scruffy but it's not as if we have someone looking like Tony Pulis or Steve Bruce on the touchline, as you said.
Steve Bruce dresses to match his face - the badly molested cabbage look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.