Pep's New Coat

I agree. I’ve actually grown to like the cardigan/hoodie/afghan amalgamation.

But I like Aguero’s new hair colour as well so what do I know.

Me too.
And Sergios hair makes him look like a younger Mark Palios which is always a winner in my eyes.

FFS our fans are turning into fashionistas.

Wasn't like this wearing my naff naff top,jeans and trainers in the kippax trying to avoid the streams of piss...
Some of us have always worn decent clobber to the match. It was one of the few things we had over the rags in the dark days ;-)
Pep's cardy is a bit naff, but as others have said, Pep looks cool as .... whatever he dons. Unlike like me now in my older years, I look a fat twat whatever I wear :-(

Some of us have always worn decent clobber to the match. It was one of the few things we had over the rags in the dark days ;-)
Pep's cardy is a bit naff, but as others have said, Pep looks cool as .... whatever he dons. Unlike like me now in my older years, I look a fat twat whatever I wear :-(
Likewise on the fat twat fashion score.

There is no place on earth that a jardigan is cool. Especially with the hood turned inside out. Sort it Pep.

I'd like to see how cool he'd look in a Balotelli chicken hat.
Time to press the club for a charity auction.

I’d like to add a ten pack of “Walker” stockings and Mendy giving a public lecture on northern European politics and civic engagement in the digital age to the auction items.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.