Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Two things to take away from Pep's interview:

1) How street-smart Pep is, every word is measured, Jose, Klopp and Tebas must be squirming in their seats like the naughty kids being called out by the headmistress during assembly....

2) Pep either spends all his time reading conspiracy theories on Bluemoon or else everything that has been said on here about other clubs actively conspiring against us is actually 100% true....

Our manager is the very epitome of 'Class' in every sense of the word.

i,m so fucking confused by all thhese twitter posts. I think this bloke Lee is sticking up for us? Even when i venture onto a twitter thread/string/conversation or whatever its called, i have no idea who's saying what to who.
He’s a charlatan who openly associates with enemies of the club and its fans. He therefore isn’t fit to report on the club, is shit at his job, and a wankstain.

What's the '10.30 embargo' ?

It gives our esteemed football correspondents access to exclusive quotes and a window of opportunity to join the dots and produce something balanced and insightful..... don't like coffee but ffs buy one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.