Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

He was, but again Pep DID NOT TRUST HIM AT THE END OF LAST SEASON.

He never got off the bench and that for a player who had barley played for 2 injury stricken seasons.

And the is not insult to Vinny. The captain was brought back for is leadership, strength and dressing room respect, everything that JFS lacks.
It was more about vinny than john,not a matter of trust in john but vinny was still our best defender and leader and experienced at title winning games,your shouty bit is not true,as usually you post like you are in peps inner circle and it's all fact

would like Vincent Kompany to be assistant coach for pep if arteta decides to leave. Kompany around dressing room would be huge for the players because they trust him alot and he is mancunian, can replace pep when he decides to leave.

would like Vincent Kompany to be assistant coach for pep if arteta decides to leave. Kompany around dressing room would be huge for the players because they trust him alot and he is mancunian, can replace pep when he decides to leave.
Is he a good coach though, being a great player and bloke doesn't make anyone a great coach and its a great coach we need.

Domenec Torrent who went to New York city is the ideal replacement for Arteta, pretty straightforward if you ask me. Plus I'm sure somebody seen him in Manchester last week.
Get it done city.

You need to talk to a few unhappy hammers, they can't fucking stand him (at times). Very inconsistent and very lazy, even though he is obviously very talented.
Thanks for the reply. After what you've said he could be another Mahrez and I don't want to have to suffer the pain of watching his ilk play for City ever again. Funnily enough, I'm watching the Palace game and I was going to throw a curveball in there and say, Wilfred Zaha could be an option on the left if Sane does decide to leave.

Thanks for the reply. After what you've said he could be another Mahrez and I don't want to have to suffer the pain of watching his ilk play for City ever again. Funnily enough, I'm watching the Palace game and I was going to throw a curveball in there and say, Wilfred Zaha could be an option on the left if Sane does decide to leave.

Zaha would be a decent buy for 50m but we all know the going rate will be 80m

Zaha would be a decent buy for 50m but we all know the going rate will be 80m
My thoughts exactly but it might be worth it to pay a bit more than the going rate. The fee for Sterling, for example, was ridiculed at the time and yet, he's been a revelation on and off the pitch. Who'd a thought it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.