Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

Apparently the young barca academy Juan Larios who has been tipped to break into the barca team within the next 18 months, has chose to join ourselves

Good signs that pep may be in this for the long haul as i bet he had input on turning his head

Apparently the young barca academy Juan Larios who has been tipped to break into the barca team within the next 18 months, has chose to join ourselves

Good signs that pep may be in this for the long haul as i bet he had input on turning his head

Interesting think it’s got a lot to do with our academy set up as well.

Within the next 18 months? The kid is 15 ffs

Fati is/was 16 and he is already starting matches for barca...
Good point, but I think it’s more physically challenging to be a defender than a winger, and lack of physicality would be more exposed in defence than attack

Pep will be long gone by the time this kid is ready for 1st team action.

We have a great reputation and history of looking after talented kids, he will receive the best coaching and will be well looked after away from from football, in terms of education and lifestyle.

And I am sure he and his family will be very well financially rewarded which helps ;)

Sorry but I disagree.

The problems are not going to go away, most of this squad are not going to have a break next summer, due to the euro's and yet another Copa America.

And let's not forget Pep has been around these players for up to 4 seasons, they have seen all his tricks and psychology, we need a squad refresh.

But aren’t any replacements also likely to be engaged in Euro/Cup America? The lack of breaks are surely a factor affecting freshness, as you say, but not sure we’re at a relative disadvantage to our main rivals.

But aren’t any replacements also likely to be engaged in Euro/Cup America? The lack of breaks are surely a factor affecting freshness, as you say, but not sure we’re at a relative disadvantage to our main rivals.
May well be, but our major players have had an incredibly heavy schedule for at least the last 3 seasons.

The amaount of games played by the major players now is becoming ridiculous, they are heading for burn out.

Thanks for the reply. After what you've said he could be another Mahrez and I don't want to have to suffer the pain of watching his ilk play for City ever again. Funnily enough, I'm watching the Palace game and I was going to throw a curveball in there and say, Wilfred Zaha could be an option on the left if Sane does decide to leave.
I'd rather have Ricky Holden back than that diving, cheating, ex rag scumbag who likes to play the victim more than the dippers.

Thank fuck you're not part of our scouting network ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.